Air Volution D – Model 550
The AirVolution D Model 550 is a six blade HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) fan that is ideal for larger spaces, such as automotive shops, large gyms and exercise clubs, or for agricultural applications. As part of the Airvolution D series of MacroAir fans, the 550 features direct drive technology, ultra quiet operation and easy installation. Take a look below to see the full specifications:
8 – 18 ft.
120 - 160 lbs.
74 - 220 rpm
.73 – 1.07 kW
53k – 181k cfm
60 - 95 ft.
Max Affected Area
4,000 – 15,000 ft.²
- Available in 120V – 277V +/- 5% Single Phase.
- Additional cost for High Voltage 380V – 600V +/- 5%.
- Single and Three Phase.
Fan, I Beam Mounting Hardware, Variable Speed Digital Touch Screen Controller, 100 ft. CAT5 Cable.
|Model #||Diameter||HP||Estimated Lead Time|
|MA18XL5506||18 ft / 5.49 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA16XL5506||16 ft / 4.88 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA14XL5506||14 ft / 4.27 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA12XL5506||12 ft / 3.66 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA10XL5506||10 ft / 3.05 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA08XL5506||8 ft / 2.44 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|High Voltage (add -HV)||--||--||10 business days|
|Fuse Disconnect Switch||--||--||10 business days|
- Clearcoat anodized patented airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speed • Wash Down Duty rated, IP65 for indoor and outdoor use
- On-board AirBrain adapts to input voltages and optimizes motor control
- Integrates into HVAC and other automated building systems via gateway
- Digital wall controller with fault code access (NEMA 4X rated analog remote available as a substitution upon request)
- 50,000-hour warranty (operating hours)
- Safety Components: Safety Cable, Rapid Mount Industrial, Blade Retainer Links
Please select the voltage range from the following choices (low voltage comes standard):
- 120-277V +/-5% Single or Three Phase
High voltage can be added for $300 per unit:
- 380-600V +/-5% Single or Three Phase
Please select the mounting kit provided from the following choices:
- Rapid Mount Industrial I-beam or Glulam Mounting Kit*
- Universal Mount I-beam or Glulam Mounting Kit*
*Please note that the I-beam Mounting Kit is included if nothing else is specified Additional options available include extended drop length tubes, powder coating and multi-fan controllers.