AirVolution D – Model D3
D Three, or D Cubed, however you like to call it, the AirVolution D³ is a 3 blade HVLS fan that was made for areas requiring broad air distribution, such as storage facilities, medium to larger sized gyms, dairy farm operations, and more. As part of the Airvolution D series of MacroAir fans, the D³ features direct drive technology, ultra quiet operation and easy installation. Take a look below to see the full specifications:
12 – 24 ft.
95 - 121 lbs.
63 - 135 rpm
.51 – .81 kW
84k – 248k cfm
60 - 95 ft.
Max Affected Area
6,700 – 17,000 ft.²
Available in 208V – 240V +/- 5%.
Single and Three Phase.
- Fan, I Beam Mounting Hardware, Variable Speed Digital Touch Screen Controller, 100 ft. CAT5 Cable.
- Analog Controller w/ 12yr warranty is standard.
- Digital Touch Screen Controller w/ 50,000 hour warranty is an optional upgrade.
|Model #||Diameter||HP||Estimated Lead Time|
|MA24XL4303||24 ft / 7.32 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA20XL4303||20 ft / 6.07 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA18XL4303||18 ft / 5.49 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA16XL4303||16 ft / 4.88 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA14XL4303||14 ft / 4.27 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|MA12XL4303||12 ft / 3.66 m||1.05 HP / 0.783 kW||10 business days|
|Universal Mounting Kit (UMH)||--||--||10 business days|
|Fuse Disconnect Switch||--||--||10 business days|
The 50,000-hour non-prorated warranty / 3-year warranty labor is standard and comes with the digital touchpad remote only. A reduced
12-Year Prorated Warranty that comes only with the analog remote can be specified on the Purchase Order with the following part
|90-30044||Reduced 12-Year Prorated Warranty||--|
- Clearcoat anodized patented airfoil blades with centrifugal cooling
- Forward, reverse, variable speed • Wash Down Duty rated, IP65 for indoor and outdoor use
- Standard 50,000-hour non-prorated warranty (operating hours) / 3-year warranty labor (includes digital touchpad remote)
- Optional reduced 12-year prorated warranty available (includes NEMA 4X rated analog remote only)
- Safety Components: Safety Cable, Standard Mount, Blade Retainer Links, Guy Wires (required) Voltage Range:
- 208-240V +/-5% Single or Three Phase
Please select the mounting kit provided from the following choices:
- Standard Mount I-beam or Glulam Mounting Kit*
- Universal I-beam or Glulam Mounting Kit*
- Simple Mount I-beam or Glulam Mounting Kit*
*Please note that the I-beam Mounting Kit is included if nothing else is specified Additional options available include extended drop length tubes (page 8), powder coating (page 9) and multi-fan controllers (page 23).